10 ways to spot a recruitment Dinosaur
- They were recruiting BEFORE mobile phones.
- They have used a Rolodex.
- Their hair is not the same colour now as when they started recruiting (if they have any).
- They talk about how many recessions they have seen.
- They class themselves as “seasoned professionals”.
- They tell you the stories of 30% placement fees/temp margins.
- Their desk has a Top 10 tray.
- When asked to “Reduce the fee” they go weak at the knees and mumble on about value.
- They go on about how “recruiters today don't……”
- They still wear a suit and tie to the office.
Read the original: Hire Strategies UK