Entrepreneurs and Freelancers — Support the Small Business Jobs Act TODAY
- Create tax equity for self employed on health insurance
- Increase tax deductions for start-up expenses
- Increase loan amounts to small business owners
- Promote small business lending programs
If you’re a small business owner or self-employed, this bill could be critical for your financial livelihood. The Freelancer’s Union has made it easy for you to email your Senator and show your support of the Small Business Jobs Bill. Email your Senator.
Want to learn more before taking a position?
- Overview of the Small Business Jobs Act in The New York Times
- The United States Senate Committee on Finance documentation regarding the Small Business Jobs Act
- Analysis from Forbes
Read the original post: Escape from Corporate