U gotta luv ur ATS
- They ALL look great at the beauty parade.
- The better they look the less sense they make when they speak.
- You have to change how you work to suit them.
- They appear low cost when you first start out but just become more costlier the longer you have them.
- To get out of your “agreement” costs a small fortune; even if you are right.
- It’s never a fault with them; it’s always user error.
- The brain (code) logic never quite makes sense.
- Under the bonnet, the logic is scrambled.
- The mulit-tasking module just makes you do lots of things badly BUT all at the same time.
- Shouting at them does not help.
Here is the original post: Hire Strategies UK